Our Ordering Policies
- All payments are required in full when order is placed. All Canceled orders are 50% non-refundable.
- All changes to order must be made 3 business days in advance.
- All toys or toppers provided by customer must be unpackaged and placed in a zip-lock bag with name clearly marked on front. Toys must be received 2 business days in advance. We are not responsible for lost or damaged toys.
- Some sheet cakes do not come with a lid; please provide a flat surface for safe traveling.
- All cakes require refrigeration. Cakes can be displayed 2-3 hours without refrigeration depending on weather conditions.
- Always ride with cakes in an air-conditioned vehicle, on a flat surface (no seats). We prefer you do not hold the cake during transportation.
- Our cakes are made custom for you. If you send someone else to pick up for you, please provide them with your receipt or order last name. We will also require a final approval on cake design and writing from person picking up. We can only fix mistakes in store; once cake leaves our store we are unable to change or fix mistakes. Please always check our work!
- Cake pick-up times are accurate. We will not have your cake ready earlier than your pick-up time. If you will need an earlier pick-up please provide a minimum of 2 business days.
- All orders picked up after our store business hours will be charged a $25 fee per half hour. You will not be charged for pick-ups after your scheduled pick-up time. Please note our store hours on your receipt.
- All our cake designs are custom for you on your special day. Please always provide us a minimum of 14 business days in advance for orders, and 6-8 months for special events with delivery.
Please place your orders in person for the best and most creative designs!
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, WE ARE EXCITED TO BE A PART OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
We also have gift certificates available, please ask!
Don't forget to tag your party pictures using #gala_bakery or tag our Gala Bakery Facebook Fan Page.